Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bounty Paper Towels on Amazon Great Deal !

Here’s a decent deal on paper towels if you love Bounty. Right now you can get the Bounty Huge Rolls (12 Ct.) which equals 30 Regular Rolls for just $23.97 including tax and shipping on Amazon.

Just purchase the 12 Huge Rolls of Bounty Paper Towels with Subscribe and Save, and Don’t forget to clip the $0.25 coupon making these just $23.97 shipped, or around $0.80 per regular roll. I happen to be out of paper towels and I’m a little bit of a Bounty Snob so I thought this was a decent deal. Also, in my area we pay almost 10% Sales tax so no tax and no shipping is always a selling point for me.

Hurry, these will likely sell out quickly at this price!



If you like these deals subscribe HERE to get Free daily updates delivered right to your Mailbox!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you a clip a coupon for amazon?